Ski Evasion Aravis
January 28 - February 1
Our Ski Evasion Aravis week is a mid-winter touring and off piste treat to look forward to whilst the early season snow is falling and building up the powder!
This is a great opportunity to sample this inspiring area at a time of year which usually offers fresh tracks in abundance. We aim to spend a highly enjoyable week making the most of the prevailing conditions by combining lift accessed off piste with more remote touring options. Thus whatever the weather and snow conditions throw at us, we will be ready to make the most of it!
For example, whilst you need touring gear for this course – if it’s dumping snow with great powder, we will mainly be skiing fresh tracks off the lifts! If it’s not snowed for a while and the side country is tracked out, we will be skinning to find some fresh tracks and memorable turns.
Ski Evasion Aravis – Course Aims
- Sample a combination of off piste skiing and touring in some of the Ski Evasion Area resorts like Combloux, Les Contamines, St. Gervais and Megeve.
- Complete some great back country journeys using a combination of lift, skinning & booting access.
- Ski plenty of fresh tracks!
- Explore a new area and complete some fine short powder tours at low and medium altitudes around the Aravis Massif
- Spend an enjoyable and sociable week in the mountains with a team of like minded skiers