Climb Mont Blanc – Early September 2019
September 5 - September 7
An ascent of Western Europe’s highest mountain is a big challenge and superb mountaineering expedition…
This 3 day Mont Blanc summit period follows on from either our 3 day Climb The Gran Paradiso – Or Climb The Weissmies courses which act as inspiring training and acclimatisation phases. A day off after those programmes aims to ensure you are also rested as well as acclimatised and technically well prepared so that you can enjoy this summit period in safety and style.
Mountaineers with good existing experience, mountain fitness and acclimatisation can join the course direct. To do this you will need to send detailed information regarding your experience, fitness and pre-ascent acclimatisation schedule or arrange some private guiding prior to the summit period.
We understand the balance between preparing well and saving enough energy for the long summit day and because of this, and our first class Mountain Guides, we have an excellent summit success record on Mont Blanc.
We climb Mont Blanc early and late summer, outside the busy & hot high summer season with the aim of giving you the best experience possible on the mountain.
Despite our very good track record on Mont Blanc our courses are not about dragging people to the summit. We give you quality training and a good insight in to general Alpine Mountaineering and have a fun & sociable time along the way.
We hope to climb with you on Mont Blanc this coming summer season…
- Climb The Gran Paradiso – Or Climb The Weissmies as Part Of The Training & Acclimatisation
- Climb Mont Blanc
- Enjoy 6 good days alpine mountaineering – or 3 for those just joining for the summit period
- Develop your general mountaineering skills
- Spend several nights in high mountain huts sleeping at around 2700m – 3800m
- Get to know how your body reacts to a high altitude mountain environment, good preparation for other expeditions
- Have an enjoyable & sociable week in the mountains