- This course has passed.
Climb Mont Blanc
September 9, 2018 - September 15, 2018
An ascent of Western Europe’s highest mountain is a big challenge and superb mountaineering expedition. Our six day course allows time for training and acclimatisation which means you are able to enjoy the ascent and climb some other great alpine peaks along the way.
We understand the balance between preparing well and saving enough energy for the long summit day and because of this, and our first class Mountain Guides, we have an excellent summit success record on Mont Blanc. We usually aim to climb just outside the busy high summer season to give you the best experience possible on the mountain. Despite our very good track record on Mont Blanc our courses are not about dragging people to the summit. We give you a good insight in to general Alpine Mountaineering and have a fun & sociable time along the way.
This 6 day course is spread over 7 days as this allows for a rest day after the tough warm up climbs and before the summit attempt (on Weds 12th Sept)
We hope to climb with you on Mont Blanc this coming summer season…
- Climb The Gran Paradiso – Or The Weissmies (extra charge) As Part Of The Training & Acclimatisation
- Climb Mont Blanc
- Enjoy 6 good days alpine mountaineering
- Develop your general mountaineering skills
- Spend several nights in high mountain huts sleeping at around 2700m – 3800m
- Get to know how your body reacts to a high altitude mountain environment, good preparation for other expeditions
- Have an enjoyable & sociable week in the mountains