- Contact us to confirm dates and a suitable course / itinerary
- Check the price details
- Check the terms and conditions (including mountain participation statement, repeated below)
- Place an order below for the number of people on the trip
- Check out and pay a deposit
- Arrange your own holiday insurance policy to cover all relevant hazardous activities and include search and rescue, medical expenses, repatriation and cancellation cover
- Check the relevant kit list to ensure you have the correct equipment for your course
A £400 or 25% NON-REFUNDABLE deposit is required to secure your booking (whichever is greater). A full refund of your deposit will be available should High Mountain Guides cancel your course for any reason.
The remainder of your course fees should be paid a minimum of 3 months before the course commences.
You should ensure you are fully insured for your course to cover all cancellation search & rescue and medical emergencies as well as equipment loss or theft. UK based mountaineers can use the BMC for sound international mountaineering insurance policies.
You should check the kit lists well in advance of your course to make sure you have the correct equipment. If you are unsure whether your current gear is appropriate please get in touch.
British Mountaineering Council Climbing & Mountaineering Participation Statement:
“The BMC recognises that climbing and mountaineering are activities with a danger of personal injury or death. Participants in these activities should be aware of and accept these risks and be responsible for their own actions and involvement.”
Being a participant on a course does not make you exempt from these risks.