10 Reasons to book with High Mountain Guides
- We are dedicated to making sure you get the most out of your precious time in the mountains....
- Tailor Made Courses. Folk get the most out of their time in the mountains when they don't have to compromise their aims and aspirations to fit in with other course members. Rob and the other members of the team have a great track record of balancing peoples experience and ability with their aspirations and coming up with suitably challenging objectives.
- The Guides. Most courses will be run by IFMGA Guide, Rob Jarvis, however at busy times or if you have a larger group we have a resource of talented guides who have a wealth of experience, technical ability and enthusiasm to draw on ensuring you get a challenging, educational and inspiring course.
- Our guides are also picked for their good company and ability to provide you with a pleasant and sociable holiday.
- Being a small flexible company with no set venues or time constraints we are able to make the most of local weather and conditions and structure your course accordingly. If it’s appropriate an early start can be made to get the conditions and beat the crowds or a major decision taken to change venues. If you are a regular client or give enough notice we can tailor make a programme in a new area to suit your requirements.
- A simple and effective approach to training. Safe and efficient techniques are instructed in a clear and practical way that will stand you in good stead throughout your mountaineering career, wherever that may take you.
- On guided days with us the emphasis will be on a maximum amount of high quality climbing as well as having a sociable and enjoyable day.
- Track record. Browse around the course pages and visit the guest book to see the 100% genuine quotes from past clients and what they have said about their experiences in the mountains with us.
- Summit success. Attention to detail in the planning; good client care and the extensive experience of the Guides means we have a fine track record of enabling clients to climb the peaks they aspire too.
- All inclusive guiding fee plus free extras...We are happy to burn a CD of photos from your trip and send them in the post to you at no extra charge. We can also lend you the odd item of kit if you are short of a warm jacket, pair of gloves etc. No extra charges.
High Mountain Guides is a friendly, dynamic and professional Mountain Guiding company run by myself, Rob Jarvis, International Mountain Guide (IFMGA).
We specialise in tailor made mountaineering, climbing and skiing experiences for groups and individuals and pride ourselves on the very high quality of guiding and training we provide.