10 Reasons to book with High Mountain Guides
- We are dedicated to making sure you get the most out of your precious time in the mountains....
- High Quality Tailor Made Courses. Folk get the most out of their time in the mountains when they don't have to compromise their aims and aspirations to fit in with other course members. Rob and the other members of the guiding team have a great track record of balancing peoples experience and ability with their aspirations and coming up with suitably challenging & fun objectives.
- High Quality Open Courses. Our group courses are very popular and receive excellent feedback thanks to their well crafted itinerary. appropriate pre-requirements and attention to detail in the planning & preparation phase. Our courses also form an excellent progression to structure your mountaineering apprenticeship.
- The Guides. We have a resource of IFMGA Mountain Guides who have a wealth of experience, technical ability and enthusiasm to draw on ensuring you get a challenging, educational and inspiring as well as friendly & sociable course.
- Being a small flexible company with no set venues or time constraints we are able to make the most of local weather and conditions and structure your course accordingly. If it’s appropriate an early start can be made to get the conditions and beat the crowds or a major decision taken to change venues. If you are a regular client or give enough notice we can tailor make a programme in a new area to suit your requirements.
- A simple and effective approach to training. Safe and efficient techniques are instructed in a clear and practical way that will stand you in good stead throughout your mountaineering career, wherever that may take you.
- On guided days with us the emphasis will be on a maximum amount of high quality climbing as well as having a sociable and enjoyable day.
- Track record. Browse around the course pages and visit the guest book to see the 100% genuine quotes from past clients and what they have said about their experiences in the mountains with us.
- Summit success. Attention to detail in the planning; good client care and the extensive experience of the Guides means we have a fine track record of enabling clients to climb the peaks they aspire too.
- All inclusive guiding fee plus free extras...We are happy to send on photos from your trip at no extra charge. We can also lend you the odd item of kit if you are short of a warm jacket, pair of gloves etc. No extra charge.
High Mountain Guides is a friendly, dynamic and highly professional Mountain Guiding company run by Rob Jarvis, International Mountain Guide (IFMGA).
We specialise in providing inspiring, informative & challenging mountaineering, climbing and skiing experiences for groups and individuals and pride ourselves on the very high quality of guiding and training we provide. We hope you can join us in the mountains soon....
Meet the team